Job description / Role
Having been awarded in excess of 4.5 Billion USD worth of new projects in 2018, Guildhall’s EPC client has picked up x2 new Photovoltaic programmes in Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
With a 5,000 strong workforce, they are experts in the field of Renewable Energy with projects delivered across Solar, Wind and Hydropower schemes.
Due to another recent award, they are looking to hire a talented O&M Manager to:
– Manage all aspects of the day to day operation of the facility in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
– Prepare and implement plant operating and maintenance procedures ensuring compliance with all stakeholder requirements.
– Recruit, select, train and manage plant operating, maintenance and administrative staff.
– Prepare annual operating budgets and periodic status reports.
– Interface and coordinate with local customers and suppliers.
– Procure parts, materials, services and support resolution of technical issues.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.