Al Futtaim Group
Overview of the role:
The job holder is responsible for merchandising and trading across the M&S Ecommerce platforms and 3rd Parties to drive trade and experience across our Fashion business. The job holder will also be accountable for delivering market leading customer experience and support the Online Trade Manager in developing and executing M&S standards.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Monitor web analytics as per principle guidelines and international standards manual
- Work on Improvement plans and backlog to enhance customer experience
- Incorporate Best Practices online to ensure online to offline flow
- Manages Online Merchandising – Category Listing
- Prepare reports and analyze conversion numbers
- Demand Management (from Sales insights)
- Develop SEO (search engine optimization) and pay-per-click (PPC) Strategy/Marketing Plans
- Manage promotions
- Keep platform and site exciting, compelling and ‘living’ (Banners, Blogs)
- Building strong relationship with internal and external teams, especially the Buying and other brand teams
- The position is primarily responsible for trading and online merchandising of M&S Ecommerce platforms and 3rd Parties. It is important to build strong relations with the buying, demand planning as well as effectively communicating and working with content, marketing and design teams to ensure that we are aligned on product content, availability and promotional activity.
Required Skills to be successful: Range/category experience or previous company experience at the same levelGood planning, organizational and prioritization skillsHighly operational, with an understanding of retail processesStrong analytical and numerical skills – someone who quickly grasps the key drivers of the marketGood working knowledge of MS OfficeGood working knowledge / experienced user of an eCommerce content management systemGood verbal communication skillsThe ability to lead and motivate a teamThe ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situationsConfidence, drive and enthusiasmDecision-making ability and a sense of responsibilityWhat equips you for the role:Bachelor Degree4-5 years’ experience in similar position in a Commercial role, preferably in Fashion retailingProven ability to achieve goals.Good PersonalityGood communication skills (verbal and written)First and foremost, a great cultural fit with M&S Al-FuttaimAble to work at pace with an impatience to get things doneResilient and driven, with the desire to succeedPassionate about their work with a can-do attitudeStrong eye for product and for tradingStrong/excellent attention to detailStrong commercial skills (commercially astute)A team player capable of working cross-functionally in a collaborative mannerResults-orientated, with the ability to drive and deliver the implementation of new ideasAmbition, while grounded in realityExcellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.