We are hiring for an online Engagement Editor for a full-time permanent opportunity to work at our brand, The Week.
- Permanent Enagement Editor job at Dennis, focussing on TheWeek.co.uk
- Office is located in Tottenham Court Road, Central London.
- The role involves working in the office and at home, as required.
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday.
TheWeek.co.uk cherry-picks the best articles, features and opinion pieces from media outlets worldwide and uses them to create informative, open-minded digests of news and analysis.
Our watchwords are brevity, clarity and consistency, and our mission is to keep readers up to speed on important global issues through our clear and informative reads.
The digital edition of award-winning current affairs magazine The Week is looking for an engagement editor to attract, engage and nurture an audience for the magazine’s website, newsletters and podcasts.
Working within the Editorial team, collaborating with Marketing department. Converting online readers, into paying subscribers.
- Expanding our newsletter operation by launching and promoting new emails that will attract a loyal readership.
- Overseeing our award-winning podcast and working on new launches.
- Working closely with our marketing team to attract new potential print and digital subscribers via all digital channels, both organic and paid.
- Helping to define and expand The Week’s social media presence.
- Working with the commercial team to promote sponsored partnerships.
- Developing ideas for new digital products, including new podcasts and newsletters
- Writing and editing newsletters.
- Contributing to daily editorial meetings to ensure that our coverage will attract a loyal, engaged audience.
- Writing news, features and reviews that will appeal to The Week’s subscribers and potential subscribers.
- 3+ years of experience in digital journalism.
- Experience working on a subscription or registration-based news site.
- Strong interest in The Week as a brand.
- Experience working with and engaging audiences via social media.
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai