About the role
In this interesting role, you will provide key leadership and support teams of Recruitment Operations Coordinators in areas of work within QACC. Within their assigned section, you will be accountable for the consistent delivery of key services, quality control, implementation of standard practices, team workload distribution, and they are the first point of escalation for candidate issues within their team.
To achieve success in this role you will need to:
- Ensure delivery of logistics and coordination services relevant to assigned scope as per QR Group standards.
- Communicate QR Group standard On-boarding services processes to the team and ensure consistent implementation.
- Work to established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key internal customers – ensuring workloads and timeframes are reasonable and that deliverables are being met.
- Ensure workloads are evenly distributed within QACC Recruitment team.
- Coordinate team-wide efforts to complete urgent tasks as required.
- Act as an additional resource for recruitment logistics processing as needed, assisting with leave cover as required or managing candidates requiring special attention.
- Perform regular auditing of all candidate tracking databases within defined scope of responsibility.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience or High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Leadership skills.
- Highly developed planning / organizational skills.
- Focal point for the co-ordination of all recruitment related services – liaison between line management; division HR management and recruiters to ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to tactfully say no and direct queries to the appropriate source for timely resolution.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, multi-task, problem solve and maintain flexibility.
- High level of discretion.
- Consistently positive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written English.
- Working knowledge of recruitment and on-boarding processes.
- Demonstrable team-building skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.