Old Navy is growing and with that, our teams too! Old Navy is building out it’s very own agile team to create uniquely Old Navy brand experiences and to generate customer love through our new loyalty program, NAVYIST Rewards! No loyalty experience? No problem! We are looking for passionate brand builders, previous consumer brand experience a plus.
- Develop creative briefs and take projects from kickoff to QA.
- Act as daily marketing liaison with Email Vendor
- Track competitive emails and develop actionable insights.
- Review creative against marketing strategy and provide effective, clear feedback
- Brainstorm and generate new and innovative ideas for future email messages.
- Own all email QA; ensure flawless and timely execution
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Background in online retail/fashion industry preferred.
- Effective communicator and presenter in large format meetings
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven with expertise in Excel
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with online reporting (ex: Omniture) and CRM experience a plus
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience, email experience preferred.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A