Job description / Role
Middle East Oil and Gas Analyst
• Analyze E&P and OFS companies in the Middle East and ensure they are accurately reflected in our products
• Take ownership of close tracking of upstream projects in the Middle East and delivering asset reports, commentaries on topical events and to present at key conferences.
• Perform commercial evaluations of upstream assets
• Present on the global and local market outlook
• Build and maintain a strong network of industry contacts
• Become an expert on the Middle East upstream sector
• Work as part of the global E&P product team.
• Support our clients when required
• Support our business development team when required
• Support and contribute to consulting projects when required
• Position based in UAE, with some travel required