ResMod Labor Supply
Job description / Role
We are looking for a cook with Offshore experience that is currently in the UAE.
– Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.
– Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
– Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, check production, and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
– Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
– Serves as a lead cook guiding and assisting in the training of less experienced cooks.
– Advanced knife skills required.
– May have oversight over the production staff and assign tasks.
– May use production software to enter pre- and post-production data software.
– May take inventory, and/or enter inventory into the production.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
– Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
– Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
– Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
– Ability to use a computer.
– Requires complete knowledge of kitchen equipment.