ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company)
ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life.
Company : ADNOC Logistics & Services
Job Title : Officer, Technical (OMS)
Render technical administrative support to the assigned department in various matters related to documentation, contracts administration, data gathering, periodic reporting and internal & external coordination with concerned parties
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Creates, updates and maintains an electronic Document Management Structure in a systematic manner for Test Results, Studies, Reports, Logs, Core photos & Descriptions. Co-ordinate with Information Technology Division for further enhancement.
• Assists Team Leader/Engineers in the preparation of tender documents for various call-out basis and permanent contracts, also Follows up with the Job Officers to ensure the timely issue of Contract Requisition/ Service Orders and Purchase Requests
• Carries out the typing of all reports and correspondence of the Department and ensures their accuracy.
• Controls the Department’s central filing system which includes strictly confidential matters such as department
• Coordinates with Human Resources/Training Coordinator on all issues related to the department employees leave duty/resumption, attendance/rest and training program and maintain the up to date records.
• Compiles & edits Departments periodical management reports, which includes Departmental Objectives, Business Plan, Quality Progress, and Integrity Assessment Reports.
• Archives project records in accordance with Document Retention Procedures.
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
• Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Generic Accountabilities (continue)
Internal Communications & Working Relationships
• Frequent contacts to obtain information, monitor progress of work etc. and to gain approval for the plans
• Higher diploma in engineering or technical discipline or Technical Diploma.Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
Minimum Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• Around 2 years total work experience on board ships as engineer or on similar shore discipline
• Understanding of aspects of the maintenance and repair of Shipping
• MS Office computer programs and ERP
• Presentation and reporting skills added value.
Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
Direct Reports: As per organization chart
Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
• BSC or ND Certificate.As applicable
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.