VAMED Middle East
Job description / Role
The Office Supervisor should have an understanding basic finance, administrative duties, delegation, liaison with other Service Providers, the Client, the Client Representatives, contractors, sub-contractors and oversee Supply Chain from suppliers and agents.
Their duties will include:
• In charge for staff rotation and monitoring staff working hours.
• Manage and coordinate the Helpdesk team.
• Managing any complaints from users.
• Manage leave applications documents that will be reported to Headquarter at the end of each month.
• Manage petty cash for the office and record.
• Manage KPIs report on monthly basis.