Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Administration
Job Description & Summary
- Reports to Office Manager
- Ensures the smooth operation of the office, by coordinating administrative support across the office and ensures that the office is supported in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage office facilities, manage office maintenance & cleaning, manage employee access passes, manage desk allocation & parking access, actively taking part with emergency response teams and be an HSE champion
- Career Coach for OAs & drivers, leave cover for Office Manager
- Manage Driver’s and Office Assistant’s schedules (including annual leave) and monthly meeting
- Oversees Cafe operator – Deal with daily issues with cafe – including private area booking
- Liaising for HC induction and news joiners orientation
- Print hub management
- Manage external (Infofort) requests -collection and delivery
- Review office policies and procedures to maximise efficiencies
- Adhere to the allocated budget for the Office Services function
- Propose costs saving solutions as appropriate
- Work with procurement with regards to office needs (supplies,
- Support the office manager with budgeting and space allocation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 5+ years experience of providing office services in a professional services environment, or equivalent internal experience preferable in UAE
- Specific Skills
- Experience with a professional services firm preferred
- Prior people management/team lead experience preferred
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.