We are is seeking candidates for the position of Office Secretary and Accountant. The key responsibility is to perform administrative tasks and manage company accounts.
- Preparing sales quotations, and updating the same in the accounting system
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Handles reception duties including telephone answering, routing calls as necessary, greeting clients and visitors with a positive attitude
- Ability to liaise, coordinate and communicate effectively with all company departments as well as internal and external parties
- Review and process reimbursements
- Coordinate relevant financial transactions and other financial activities including the processing of purchase orders and the payment of invoices. Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendars
- Managing supply inventory and procurement
- Filing of employee and client files
- Prepare payments for processing and posting the same in the system
- Prepare the weekly update for all receivables
- Reconcile all bank payments and submit the reconciliation for approval
Proven work experience in the Accounting fieldExcellent communication skills and proficiency in English – written and spokenAptitude for numbers and quantitative skillsHigh degree of professionalism and integritySound knowledge of different types of financial reports and balance sheets.Good understanding of bookkeeping proceduresAdvanced Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge of accounting software (QB / Tally / Zohobooks) Worked as a user on ERP tier 1 solution (MS Dynamic 365, Oracle, SAP) MS Dynamics 365 experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.