Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ)
- Position Office & Marketing Manager, Middle East
- Engagement Full-time position, 2-year fixed term contract
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Before applying for this vacancy you are asked to read the following information. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, your application will not be considered.
THE OPPORTUNITY – Based in the Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ) Office in Abu Dhabi, UAE you will work with the Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner – Middle East. Your role will manage administrative operational aspects of the office including finance, budget, payroll and some human resources activities, and associated reporting requirements on behalf of TIQ Middle East. In addition, you will undertake some social media, research, marketing and entry level business development activities as directed by the Commissioner.
KEY RESPONSIBLITIES – To be successful in this role you will:
- Provide high-level administrative support to Commissioner to ensure effective operation of the office and compliance with TIQ policies and procedures
- Assist in managing the office budget and the expenditure of the office in accordance with the
- Financial Management Practices Manual, including financial processing, spread sheeting and/or database maintenance
- Work with payroll service provider to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll for locally engaged employees
- Assist the Commissioner to promote government to government partnerships between Queensland and the Middle East
- Provide a high level of client service including liaison with key stakeholders and local organisations,
- Assist in coordinating resources to support the business needs of the office and the management of the day-to-day administrative matters such as correspondence, HR administration, renew employee work visas and annual medical insurance
- As directed by the Commissioner, organise appointments, seminars, meetings and travel arrangements for officers/visitors and prepare briefing and logistical support for official visits
- Manage accommodation/lease matters and liaise on building management issues including compliance with Health Safety & Wellbeing standards
- Provide social media support to the Commissioner including management of accounts such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Undertake research and other marketing and activities as directed by the Commissioner
- Work Authorisation – you must be legally authorised to live and work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Language – the successful candidate must be fluent in high-level written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY – Submit your application through this portal as a PDF document that includes:
- cover letter (maximum one page) telling us why you are interested in this role; and
- current resume that details your relevant work experience and your eligibility to work in the UAE (maximum 2 pages)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED200,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English (Required)
Application Deadline: 22/01/2023
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.