Job description / Role
We are looking for office manager with a solid experience in Medical Supply Field in UAE to handle tasks related to accounting, logistics, customs clearing, products registration and administration to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
· Answer and direct phone calls.
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Maintain contact lists.
· Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
· Order office supplies.
· Book travel arrangements.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Provide information by answering questions and requests.
· Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
· Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff.
· Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
· Coordinate office procedures.
· Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
· Resolve administrative problems.
· Receive, sort and distribute the mail.
· Manage staff appointments.
· Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
· Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
· Greet and assist visitors to the office.
· Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.