Job description / Role
looking for someone who can join immediately or less then equal to one month notice period.
Please see below a brief on office Manager job responsibilities:
• Provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the facility operations, and ensure a smooth running of the HQ Office. Manage and co-ordinate the secretarial and administrative activities within the HQ Office to provide a high level of service and support to the consultants/Executive Leadership, acting as main point of contact for the office and the facilities of the HQ.
• Create and disseminate office communications, including event invites, office announcements, and program reminders or as per instruction
• General administrative duties including general correspondence, travel planning, and arrangement of meetings/events/facilities.
• General administrative responsibilities as deemed appropriate and necessary (e.g., copying, distribution of meeting updates, ordering supplies, filing, expense reports, budgeting etc.)
• Manage and coordinate the employee induction formalities of new hires in coordination with HR Department.
• Performing executive administrative duties for senior leaders residing in local office, including travel itineraries, coordinating meetings, expense reimbursements, and handling of personnel information.
• Order / pick up lunch for meetings as requested
• Organize and plan events in coordination with Head of Group Office Management
• Coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and facilities manage office boys , cleaners, security , drivers and front desk employee.
• Maintain confidentiality and confidential information between company and other stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.