At Office Depot and Office Max, our Store Associates are Leaders and Enthusiasts that are passionate about selling.; They are the advocate for the brand and are comfortable and capable of showing the Customer that our Stores actually offer more than what is physically on the shelves.; Responsibilities include:
- Operating as brand ambassadors with the ability to inform, educate, and communicate Office Depot and Office Max brand attributes better than anyone else.
- Developing and clearly communicating store-level strategies and tactics to achieve sales, service and operational excellence.
- Driving the overall customer service and sales culture within the location.; Inspiring and motivating the store associates to exceed customer expectations and responsible for store operations and execution of company programs.
- Differentiating and instilling that Office Depot and Office Max Store Associates are trusted advisors.; Empowering the team to create memorable customer experiences and customer loyalty that redefine the gold standard in the retail industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leadership, management, communication and training skills in a customer centric sales environment.; (College, Military, Mentorship, Leadership, or Real Work Experience will all be considered).
- Highly customer-centric and sales focused, with the ability to create a culture where associates are trained and empowered to provide total customer solutions.
- High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred).
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, Experienced and excited by technology.
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A