Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What you’ll be doing
The Office Administrator is responsible for a wide variety of general secretarial and administrative duties, Maintenance of accurate and detailed records, databases, and filing systems.
- Generate reports, briefing papers and presentations; prepare, collate and distribute as required. Deal with incoming and outgoing communication, Organize and schedule meetings and when necessary take minutes.
- To oversee and manage all official & legal documents in professional maturity and high confidentiality due to the exposure of highly restricted information.
- Handling inter-office communications, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc.
- Draft, proofread, edit & finalize documents like (Memorandum, Correspondence, various reports, contracts & lease agreements, Company profile, prequalification documents, project/client/consultants List etc.,)
- Liaise with relevant individuals, departments, external customers and parties such as banks & consultants on the Manager’s behalf and ensure smooth and efficient communication flow
- Handle all physical and digital archiving of documents, records, and reports Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Independently responding to phone calls, urgent requests, managing all schedules and interacting with Managers, Head of Departments, as & when required.
- Review all legal documents provided by the banks and other official entities and confirm the eligibility of the terms of the documents or refer to legal department when appropriate.
- Manage & organize the daily administrative functions while focusing on priority issues, chasing responses and triggering follow-up action when required.
- Full awareness of the timelines for all the Professional & Personal matters and ensuring that the Manager/Team are always explained of the upcoming deadlines.
- Follow the instructions of the Manager in terms of managing and maintaining effective office procedures and efficient workflow and initiate new ideas when found appropriate.
- Handles a wide range of highly profiled, sensitive and confidential information requiring a dedicated level of confidentiality.
- Responsible for organizing social events and internal events.
- Assist in planning and organizing visits of selected visitors.
- Prepares a range of reports and executive correspondence for the Manager as per the given deadlines.
- Initiates appropriate actions with the Manager for the incoming correspondence & calls by determining priorities, forwarding to proper departments for action, or composing correspondence in response.
- Ensure policies & procedures are closely followed & standards of quality related to the office administration are constantly monitored and adhered to.
- Extend necessary support for the Family office Personal jobs & requirements and performs any other miscellaneous job related to Family Office duties.
YOUR PROFILE: COMPETENCIES * Being Inclusive * Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust * Communicating effectively * Demonstrating Customer Centricity * Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change * Driving Results * Technical * Understanding & Developing Self
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.