Black Pearl Management & Human Resource Consulting LLC
- Responsible for ensuring that the nursing process of; diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s care is in collaboration with the family and is in accordance with the organizations policy and procedures and scope of service.
- Demonstrating accountability for own professional judgement, actions, outcomes of care and continued competence.
- Recognizing the boundaries of your scope of practice and limits of own competence.
- Under supervision and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team ensures that the provision of individualized care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporates the continuum of care and rehabilitation goals.
- Identifying significant changes/deterioration with patient conditions, initiates appropriate action within scope of practice and escalates concerns timely and appropriately.
- Taking all reasonable steps to protect children or adults who are vulnerable or at risk from harm, neglect or abuse and escalates concerns.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost effective framework.
- Works closely with families to ensure they are involved within all aspects of care where appropriate.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in a large hospital or rehab facility within any unit.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Willing to join immediately
- Willing to work 12 hours per shift or 48 hours per week and night shifts as well
Due to the current situation, only candidates who are based in the UAE will be considered.
Disclaimer:Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website –www.blackpearlconsult.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.