Job description / Role
About the Client:
World leader in healthcare management and operations with a diverse portfolio of planning, management and consulting activities.
Contract: 6 to 12 months (renewable)
UAE Licenses: Not required, Temporary Licenses will be arranged
• Bachelor of Science degree in nursing or equivalent qualification of NLT
• 3 years study duration from accredited program
• Certificate of post graduate diploma in nursing or Healthcare or management or administration field • International accreditation experience.
• 2 year in Senior Charge Nurse (S. C.N.) position or 3 years in a Charge Nurse Position
• 6 years clinical experience in appropriate & relevant healthcare settings post qualification.
• Available for commencement within 2 week
• ICU experience is essential
• Proficiency in electronic medical record system
• Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Prefer candidate available locally in the UAE
• Knowledgeable in handling Critical Care especially patient
• Assumes a leadership role in providing direction to nursing personnel
• Ensure provision of optimal standards of professional nursing care delivery to patients within an assigned hospital unit.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.