An opportunity has arisen for 12 months fixed term/secondment 37.5 hours as an Outpatient Administrator within the Nottingham Auditory Implant Programme (NAIP). This role will be based at Ropewalk House.
Working as part of the NAIP Admin team you will be responsible for new referrals and ensuring that patients progress through the cochlear implant assessment pathway in a timely manner and in line with the Trust targets. This is a complex pathway and so an eye for detail and accuracy are essential.
- You will be able to understand and accurately convey verbal and written information to admin and clinical colleagues.
- You will have excellent communication skills to deal appropriately with our patients and be deaf aware.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of confidentiality issues, be well motivated and reliable .
- You will be expected to use your own initiative and respond to queries within and outside of the organisation.
- You will also be able to prioritise your workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- You will use a variety of hospital systems to manage waiting lists, book appointments and track reports.
- You will support the wider admin team with tasks associated with supporting existing cochlear implant users.
- Previous experience with hospital packages; especially Medway PAS
- Manages time effectively and displays initiative Ability to independently prioritise and delegate work to meet challenging deadlines
- Able to use judgement to make decisions in order to solve problems/enquiries Ability to deal logically with quite complex issues, and deal with these in a professional manner.
- Name all hospital packages you have experience on
- Educated to GCSE with passes at Grade C or above including English and Maths or equivalent standard
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff and medical profession at all levels Ability to work as part of a team and quickly adapt to changing situations
Company: Nuh Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A