An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in the Business Support Unit based within the Clinical Engineering service. As an Admin Support Officer you will work as part of a team to support the administration processes in Clinical Engineering. You will promote the smooth and efficient performance of the services and make a direct, positive contribution to the work of the team.
- The successful candidate will be working with very experienced colleagues and will be provided with comprehensive training.
- The Clinical Engineering team has almost 100 members of staff. You will be working as part of the Business Support Unit who form part of this Clinical Engineering service.
- Clinical Engineering provides a comprehensive range of medical device services, delivered by a multidisciplinary workforce of engineers, scientists, technical, clinical and business support professionals.
- The candidate would be expected to work on both the City Hospital and Queens Medical Centre sites.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Experience working in an office or reception environment
- Use of Databases
- Ability to clearly and accurately convey information in different formats
- Proficient typing skills
- Experience of customer services
- Ability to work within standard work instructions
- Understanding of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Previous experience of working in a diverse team
- Experience of prioritising workloads
- Ability to use own initiative and make decisions
Company: Nuh Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A