Novant Health is seeking a Clinical Supervisor I to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. In partnership with the Clinic Administrator, ensures implementation and success of NHMG goals, organizes and directs the clinical environment, and coordinates teams to assure effective care is given to provide quality patient care in physician practices. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: One year of nursing experience required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. Refer to Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096.
- Additional skills required: Excellent human relation skills, possess effective oral and written communication skills, possess leadership and problem solving skills, operate personal computer.
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A