Novant Health is seeking an Ambulatory nurse to work with a team that fosters growth, support and optimal care to both our patients and team members. Elevate your career as a nurse by creating an environment where quality care meets quality service to all patients. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN license in appropriate state required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred; Triage RN for general cardiology department
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A