Novant Health is seeking for a Phlebotomist Processor that possesses a comprehensive understanding of all residing rules, regulations, policies, and procedures in accordance with age-specific guidelines for the age groups served, and the ability to functions as an intermediary between the patient, patient caregivers and the laboratories. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Additional skills required: New hire and/or new phlebotomists must obtain certification within 6 months of hire. Failure to do so will result in termination of employment. Knowledge of current medical terminology to perform full range of laboratory tasks. Knowledge of medical terminology to communicate with medical staff regarding laboratory procedures and results. Skill in anticipating and reacting calmly to emergency situations. Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, hospital staff and the public. Ability to follow written protocols. Ability to work independently. Ability to communicate clearly.
- Experience: Three year of relevant phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Certification by ASCP, ASPT, AMT or NHA required. Refer to the Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096.
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A