Novant Health is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. You will also work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
- Education: High school diploma required. Official recognition as a CMA, CCMA, or RMA through an approved accrediting agency within 6 months of hire in one of the following options: Certified Medical Assistant: Graduate of an accredited Certified Medical Assistant program (American Assoc of Med Assistants). Certified Clinical Medical Assistant: Certification by accredited CCMA program – National Healthcareer
- Association Registered Medical Assistant: Certification by accredited RMA program (American Association of Medical Assistants)
Licensure/certification/registration: Current certification as CMA, RMA or CCMA required . Annual UAP agreement with provider required.
- Experience: Previous work in a medical setting preferred.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing.
Company: Novant Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A