Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Provides nursing assistance and patient care to provide for the comfort, safety and personal needs of patients. Assists physicians/physician assistants/nurse practitioners in medical office setting. Performs a variety of patient care duties within the construct of a multidisciplinary patient care team as delegated by physician. Specific duties and responsibilities assigned to the individual will be determined by the supervising physician(s), clinical staff and Practice Coordinator after competency is established.
- Expertise in ambulatory/physician office practice flow and activities; specialty specific disease processes and conditions; in-office procedures, and patient education.
- All applicants must submit to and pass a Color-Acuity screening Test if such duties of this position are related to lab duties.
- Color vision acuity is required to safely perform the duties of this position if such duties are related to lab duties.
- Graduate of Medical Assistant program or Graduate of a U.S. Military Medic course. In lieu of medical assistant program education or Military
- Medic course, 1 year of Medical Assistant experience.
- Current BLS card (CPR).
- Certified as Medical Assistant.
- Two years patient care experience in an ambulatory or acute care setting
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Decatur, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A