Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Performs a variety of hemodynamic exams to detect lower and upper extremity obstructions as directed by a physician or in response to previous test results. Maintains compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Experience with all types of vascular ultrasound studies including carotid, aortic, renal and mesenteric vessels, lower extremity arterial and venous, Venous insufficiency, upper extremity arterial and venous.
- Graduate of an accredited ultrasound, vascular technology or cardiovascular program
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) from ARDMS
- Experience with performing lower extremity arterial studies such as Ankle- Brachial
- 1 year vascular technology experience
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johns Creek, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A