Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Performs a variety of duties related to providing qualified radiological physics support for the Radiation Oncology Department. This includes but is not limited to equipment monitoring for quality assurance/control, clinical application of radiation oncology and documentation necessary in the therapeutic application. Assists Chief Medical Physicist in all brachytherapy services, including high dose rate and prostate seed implantation. Assists Chief Medical Physicist in ensuring that all physics functions and operations within the department meet state and other regulatory standards.
- Experience: 3 years in Radiation Oncology (clinical application of medical physics, High Dose Rate Brachytherapy and Prostate Seed Implants).
- Masters Degree in Medical Physics or related field.
- Certified in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Must be ABR certified or eligible
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai