We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Assistant Code of Practice Manager to join the Technical team. You will provide support to the business, to enable it to meet its commercial, ethical and departmental goals. In addition to leading, managing, & improving the compliance of Lipsy Supply Chain sources in line with the company’s Code of Practice and Terms & Conditions.
- Monthly visits to Next COP team in Leicester.
- Ensure audit reports to suppliers & factories are provided within two weeks and feedback is provided to team.
- Maintain a supplier/factory database for Lipsy Commercial Services.
- Own and manage the Lipsy COP with Factory Compliance Standards.
- Maintain the measurement of Lipsy COP Compliance with COP analyst.
- Research & provide risk analysis on new countries.
- Communicate Compliance priorities as agreed.
- Provide regular updates to Lipsy Executive and Next COP Management,
- Engage and update technical team on COP information.
- Agree the Lipsy Compliance Strategy with the Technical Manager and NEXT Head of Supplier Ethical Compliance & to set the Lipsy objectives based on Next business objectives.
- Diligence checks on audits and data with suppliers on a monthly basis.
- Introduce supplier and factory induction process and resources.
Qualification & Experience:
- Maintain an approach of total integrity
- Audit qualification e.g SA8000
- Experience of delivering training.
- Experience in a retailing or compliance company at assistant manager level or higher.
- The ability to convey strategy & process in a clear & concise manner.
- Good organizational skills.
- To demonstrate a savvy approach & use of common sense.
- Experience of engaging with Senior Managers.
- Strong communication skills.
- An awareness of the sense of urgency.
- A logical & measured approach to complex issues.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A