Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.
Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.
The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create Total Brand Experience. We create connected experiences through our capabilities in – Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.
We have a different way of working to most agencies, casting is a strategic deliverable, and we build multidisciplinary teams fluent in marketing and technology. We have a process for designed collaboration and we solve problems through making.
Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
We are looking for a New Business Director to join Digitas UK, who can take the lead in supercharging New Business activities in support of ambitious, agency growth plans. Our ideal candidate is someone who challenges conventions, brings new thinking, has a proactive mentality, and has solid experience delivering success in a business development role.
The New Business Director responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Help define and co-own the agency new business strategy including prospecting plans;
- Support the refinement and roll-out of the agency new business development process;
- Provide leadership within the agency to effectively and efficiently manage each stage of the new business process, primarily RFI/RFP response and pitch execution; support lead generation and related activities;
- Ensure performance standards for all phases of the new business process are upheld and that these standards are maintained by all who participate;
- Represent the agency as the first point of contact for prospective clients; understanding their needs and objectives and presenting this to the leadership team.
- Ensure that all work and all contact with potential clients reflects the culture and mission of the agency and meets the highest standards for professionalism
- Proactive management of the prospecting plan in line with the agency growth plans. Identify opportunities and events to target prospective clients, in conjunction with other relevant business leads.
- Establish a thorough working knowledge of the agency proposition, capabilities, skills, case studies and other resources to support business development within the agency
- Track the agency wins and losses and review performance; conversion rate and costs.
- Manages the new business team and their professional development
- Has a proven track record in delivering new business wins
- 5+ year’s experience in an agency Business Development role preferred. Extensive experience with leading the pitch process and writing RFIs and RFPs.
- Superior writing skills with the ability to deliver clear, creative, and concise communications across all forms of required business communication, including potential client outreach, pitch strategies, RFIs, RFPs and presentations.
- Is a clear and engaging presenter/communicator
- Able to create, inspire and deliver a vision. Able to establish leadership presence.
- Proven ability to interact effectively and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of roles, levels and departments within the agency
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.