Support the Network Development Manager in the development of new projects and identification of future opportunities. These objectives will be supporting, fostering relationships with local, Federal Government and by promoting excellent brand and business communications.
- In coordination with the Network Development Manager establish database of current and future major projects with details for senior management and decision markers.
- Coordinate with main Government, Major Commercial and Public sectors to identify and quantify both projects and development which would create other expansion with movement of people and increased traffic.
- Link available statistical information, publications, press releases, media reports, referencing relevant to development analysis information in association with network includes traffic count, affection plan, planning document etc.
- Predicts potential problem areas and suggests suitable action to prevent such problems from developing or to contain their after effect.
- Assist other EPPCO Retail from time to time with specific jobs at various Government Department obtain approval and/ or advice.
- Assist the Network Development Manager in:
Ø Selection of high potential sites
Ø Negotiation with Government officials
Ø Collection of compensation for loss of sites with Government Department
Ø Co-ordinate with legal Dept. on head lease contract and other Authority issue
- In conjunction with Network Development Manager prepare annual report and quarterly update Senior Management.
- Provides assistance to Marketing Dept. on corporate and public relation and advertising matter when these involve dealing with various Government Dept. Municipality, Police, Chamber of Commerce, Port Authorities, est. includes visiting the relevant officials, explaining the company’s requirements and obtaining the necessary approval for various applications pertaining to the adverting matters
- Monitors all Commercial and Government initiatives to ensure Company is familiar with future development and in a good position to participate in such opportunities.
§ A University Bachelor Degree in Business Admin.
§ 1 year work experience
§ Influencing & negotiation skills
§ (Arabic & English) – spoken and written proficiently
§ Driving License
§ Ability to work within a team
§ Strong analytical skills
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai