- Monitoring and reviewing the operation activities for the real time payment systems to ensure high services and applications availability.
- Perform the initial troubleshooting to solve issues that arise in the production environment, and escalate to second level support if needed.
- Prepare appropriate documentation for problem & incident management to record all the problem or incident’s Symptom, root cause and resolution in order to be useful for future use and to ease the tracking.
- Proceeding and monitoring End of Day procedure and ensure the end of day jobs are completed successfully or escalate to designated department in a timely efficient manner.
- Monitoring ATMs operation activities and ensuring that ATM, Cash-in-Transit and Communication vendors’ meet the agreed SLA with Client’s Customers.
- 0-2 years of relevant Payment systems or Banking services- solutions support and software testing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Understanding software development life-cycle
- Any of the following gives a definite advantage: 1-Familiarity with Card Business and Payment systems. 2- Familiarity with ATM and POS Management and Transactions processing.
- Strong English reading and writing communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Ability to work in teams and has strong interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to step outside role confines and help teach and enable other team members.
- Capable of working/using own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in working shift hours on coverage rotation.
To apply for this job please visit eg.indeed.com.