National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies inthe region. Shaking up the world of banking requires alot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
- To recommend customer applications which are considered good credit risk and as per FAB Islamic / Group policy.
- To assist in conducting promotional activities, meetings and road shows in the assigned area to achieve the budgeted sales volumes.
- To build and maintain effective business relationship with customers.
- To ensure the submitted customer applications and documentations are complete and error free.
- To perform additional duties, if assigned so by management
- To promote the sales of Core Product in assigned area or work.
- To follow up for Document discrepancies which have been approved as Deferrals.
- To build and maintain effective business relationship with Real Estate brokerage/ market.
- To provide ongoing customer / market feedback to Team Leader to improve business.
- To achieve or exceed agreed core product Mortgage sales targets to build new customer base in FAB Islamic.
- To provide sales MIS and Daily reports to Team Leader on regular basis.
- To be undertaken in compliance, at all times, with Code of Conduct, laid down policies and procedures.
- Minimize errors and act upon them for correction and re-submission if any.
- To capitalize on-cross selling opportunities.
- Customer focused and service quality.
- Good communication skills (bilingual is an added advantage).
- Proactive nature.
- To ensure that routine problems and complaints are handled professionally and only minimal significant issues are escalated to Team Leader.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationship with senior managers in various corporate and goverment departments.
- Sales diploma or certification desirable.
- Maintain effective business relationship with all branches and internal departments.
- Knowledge of FAB retail product.
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree Preferred
- Exeprience in sellling banking products is an added advantage.
- 3-5years of expeirence in selling banking products in banks or in a financial industry.
Company: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A