National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together
- The Manager of Future-Proof Marketing is responsible for executing marketing plans across a portfolio of products, managing agency relationships.
- Future-Proof means safeguarding and steering the business in new innovative directions taking in to account the changing consumer landscape.
- The Manager will need to work collaboratively with other team members across functions including creative, digital, social, ops, research, analytics, activation and PR across all products.
- The role reports to the VP of Future-Proof Marketing. This role based in Dubai.
- Support with the delivery of marketing campaigns and activities for assigned areas
- Execute all activities and campaigns for the assigned area to deliver against set annual marketing objectives.
- Work with internal business stakeholders to deliver against requirements with quality marketing in the right channels at the right time
- Manage above the line and below the line marketing requirements by working with creative and media agencies on execution
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years relevant experience in marketing with at least 5 years in similar positions of progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline.
Company: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A