Beaconhouse School System
Job description / Role
• Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs and examination syllabuses.
• Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils.
• Motivating pupils and encouraging progress.
• Liaising with academic staff and parents.
• Assessing pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
• Arranging recitals and concerts for pupils’ families and friends.
• Promote the general progress and well-being of students, maintaining good order and discipline in line with the school’s behaviour policy.
• To attend other reasonable meetings required by the school.
• Play on all music tools.