The Multimedia Journalist is required to research and produce stories in all formats and styles for Sky News Arabia’s Website.
Digital storytelling is the main requirement, with a strong understanding of story treatment and legal requirements.
You will also be required to have knowledge of digital production and content management systems. Your mission will be to produce original and market-leading multimedia content while ensuring Sky News Arabia’s editorial guidelines and values are adhered to.
You’ll be required to work shifts, covering weekdays and weekends, including night shifts, to maintain the 24/7 news output of SNA and carry out any other duties assigned to you in digital and other news departments.Key Responsibilities
- Working under the Online Editor’s direction to produce distinctive and stylish news and features content for Sky News Arabia Website.
- Innovate and create stories – mainly writing, editing, image gallery.
- Knowledge of production and content management systems.
- Ensuring Sky News Arabia’s editorial guidelines and values are adhered to.
- Required at times to take responsibility for the supervision of Website.
- Ability to show clear and innovative thinking on how to exploit the market.
- Be part of the whole news agenda of the day (shift) to be able to devise ideas for coverage of certain stories visually.
- Desire to work with other Journalists within your team and across the newsroom, as well as with the news desk, to cultivate a collaborative approach to news gathering and delivery across Sky News Arabia.
Key Skills, Experience and Education
- Strong editorial judgment and excellent writing skills.
- Experience working in a multimedia environment.
- Experience in Photoshop and editing video desirable.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working within a multi-faceted team.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and good knowledge of English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- BA in media or relevant subject.
- Able to multitask and manage time.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Working under breaking news pressure.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai