Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Job description / Role
The multimedia designer must be able to produce visual solutions that meet the communication need using a mix of creative and production skills combined with experience with graphic design software. They need to design custom website themes, create and maintain artwork for digital art and content library, produce artwork for campaigns while adhering to production timelines, actively participate in continuous improvement, and coordinate cross-functionally and cross center to generate ideas and knowledge sharing. The candidate should be able to work independently to accomplish the task on schedule.
• Develop concepts and create marketing assets for digital and print following corporate guidelines.
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions as well as collaboration on given creative briefs.
• Manage the development of creative materials from conception through production.
• Ensure that the look and feel of creative executions adhere to Company brand guidelines, visual identity and product messaging.
• Plan, shoot and edit high-quality video content and photographs.
• Create animated videos to meet the marketing vision of the company.
• Conduct research on media techniques and design ideas.
• Design and produce attractive multimedia content according to website specifications.
• Create digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
• Create original artwork for digital image processing.
• Create animated sequences using computer animation software.
• Record, edit, and encode audio files.
• Efficiently design text and visual graphics multimedia & promotional materials (flyers, banners, posters, brochures, catalogues, business cards, online advertising, etc.)
• Keep an organized digital library.
• Prepare animated presentations as required.
• Use image banks to the best of use and selection of images/footage to assist in the formulation and production of the designs.
• Research to refine the creative approach and optimize creative/design amendments.
• Ensure projection of good understanding of digital strategy and design best practices.
• Familiarity with copyright laws and creative commons and how they pertain to courses.
• Work independently and in team settings and handle ongoing multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.