The Agency Multi-Family Trader will be responsible for new issues and secondary market making.
- Work closely with internal risk partners (credit risk, market risk).
- Publish internal deal color and provide pricing levels for sales.
- Work with internal functions to build out GNR Project Loan business
- Manage the economic risk in the ACMBS books.
- Bid/offer new issue DUS, ACES, FHMS K, FRSB, GNR Project Loans.
- Liaise with GSEs on new issue deal participation.
- Experience with trading SBAs a plus.
- Generate trade ideas.
- Cultivate client relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA in Finance, Financial Engineering, Business or related technical degree; MA/MBA and or CFA certification is a decisive asset.
Series 7 & 63 required.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- Must be effective at summarizing financial information.
- Series 24 preferred – can be obtained after joining MUSA.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years sell-side Agency RMBS/Agency multi-family trading experience.
Company: Union Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A