Develop, implement and execute various operational risk/compliance-related initiatives at the business line level, to include production of materials for both internal and external exams, conducting fraud reviews, updating and creating training materials, provide expertise and support for the business line, performing monitoring, and/or testing including the creation and updating of scripts. Analyze various State and Federal regulations to determine the relevance to business lines. Leverage risk management tools to enhance the organization’s risk awareness in order to facilitate improved decisions.
- Ensure all activities are appropriately vetted and approved by Compliance Risk Management, as appropriate.
- Manage the process of identifying corrective actions and formulating solutions that minimize the impact of identified compliance issues.
- Work with business line to efforts to adhere to risk management best practices utilizing RCSA, KRI, and Scenario Analysis data.
- Oversee the integrity of current compliance policies and procedures by managing periodic operational risk/compliance reviews of the business line activities.
- Support business line by providing technical compliance expertise in furthering business line initiatives and resolving issues to ensure policies, procedures and controls result in material compliance.
- Analyze various State and Federal regulations to determine the relevance to business lines. Work with the business line to develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the regulations. Maintain compliance policy manual.
- Prepare and present updates and communication to various levels of management.
- Advanced analytic and risk management understanding
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum three years’ relevant industry experience, to include one year of compliance experience. Demonstrated knowledge of risk management strategies and the financial industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of personal computers and software utilized by the Division.
- Four Years’ Supervisory / Work Leadership Experience Preferred.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management. Must possess self-motivation and organizational skills.
- Four Years’ Departmental Experience Preferred.
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Getzville, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A