Morrisons Vacancies – Project Manager
Here at Morrisons, we’re in the middle of a major transformation of our supply chain and logistics businesses. Underpinning this is some really exciting technology which we’re delivering at pace and we need an experienced Project Manager to be a part of it.
- Stakeholder management, internally across technology and business teams and externally with multiple suppliers.
- Owning and shaping short- and mid-term development plans.
- The delivery approach for the development teams, ensuring we evolve and move with the times on best practice.
- Budgetary responsibility for project spend and benefits realisation.
- Ensuring projects have a smooth transition into support.
- Team wellbeing, effectiveness and happiness
- Experience in managing multiple third party suppliers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of managing technical teams (experience of DevOps or scrum is beneficial, but aptitude to learn new technologies is most important).
- Experience of agile with a little ‘a’ (we’re not purists and pick the parts that work for us).
- Problem solving, seeing the bigger picture and getting things done in a fast-paced retail environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A