Our sites are ever-demanding, complex and in some cases operate 24 hours a day – so it’s vital we have a strong Engineering team who ensure our machines work to the best of their ability. So we can provide great product to our customers, whilst still ensuring speediness.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
- Work collaboratively within the engineering team, providing support in investigating means of improving plant productivity and also investigating and establishing causes for all breakdowns and damages.
- Action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised and you will be involved in electrical and mechanical proactive and re-active maintenance.
- Ensure that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available
- Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns and damages
- Action any necessary repairs and ensure all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised
- Be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance
- Be proactive in ensuring good health and safety on site
- Qualifications to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent, ONC mechanical/electrical engineering, BTEC level 3 in mechanical & electrical/electronic engineering)
- A proven track record in an engineering and fault finding role gained from a FMCG environment (ideally the food industry).
- A good understanding of HACCP principles and ideally IEE qualification up to 17th edition wiring regulations would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertivement with the ability to make decisions on the spot
- A can do attitude and a strong work ethic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A