Morrisons Pharmacy Jobs – Solution Architect
At Morrisons we are continually driving transformational change in our business through the innovative use of technology. Our exciting programmes of work are producing modern cloud-first solutions, using agile practices to deliver at pace. At the heart of our solutions are cloud based microservices which have helped us grow and scale at speed. There is a lot going on, it’s intellectually stimulating and it’s delivering real change for our customers.
- Delivering solutions that are fit for purpose for the business need, flexible for future change, appropriately secure and operationally accepted.
- Ensuring solutions are strategically aligned and approved through the agreed technology governance processes.
- Stakeholder management, internally across technology and business teams as well as externally with multiple suppliers.
- Contributing to the wider Architecture community to share knowledge, collaborate on cross-domain initiatives, and ensure the delivery of a joined up, enterprise-wide strategy.
- Have a broad technical experience with the ability to assure the use of technology for the implementation of your solutions, supporting development teams to ensure the architectural vision is realised.
- Leading and collaborating with technology vendors, including the delivery of RFIs and RFPs to ensure functional and non-functional best fit.
- Understand the importance of security and the impacts on architectural design.
- Data modelling and the importance of data integrity, quality and management.
- Can think strategically whilst able to adapt and react quickly to changing and urgent business needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A