Imagine what you could achieve here. At Morrisons, our heritage is retail, so working at pace, achieving value and putting the customer first is part of our DNA.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist – Merchandising to join our Merchandising team. In this role you will create, deliver and maintain category planograms that support commercial and corporate strategies, providing operationally robust and customer-centric plan layouts. You will work closely with cross functionally stakeholders and business teams, planning layouts and ranges that our customers will love.
- Successful and timely delivery of planograms that meet stock holding and sales criteria
- Delivery of planograms that drive category and corporate strategies forwards
- Continual category and product data analysis to ensure optimal use of fixture space in stores
- Engagement and delivery of specific project tasks within category areas as required
- Insightful support to Trading teams during range reset activity, providing robust data through category knowledge and analysis
So that you are set for success, we are looking for a self-starter, who is an exceptional communicator with the ability to influence at all levels. You will work as part of a versatile team with a can-do culture, so it’s important that you are tenacious and strive for excellence. You will also have the following:
- Merchandising experience in the Retail sector
- An understanding of retail business, processes and consumer demand
- Strong retail systems abilities, including experience in using JDA, Apollo, Spaceman or Relex micro space planning software to create robust planograms
- Commercially astute, advanced level knowledge of Excel with excellent stakeholder management ability
- Previous experience of working with colleagues from all levels of the business.
- Proven delivery of projects to a schedule
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A