Morrisons Job – Online Designer
We are looking for an Online Advisor – Design who will work on the creative challenges of key Morrisons digital initiatives within our dynamic and fast-paced Online Department. You’ll have a good understanding of customer user experience within online and digital platforms and be eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Co-ordinating and designing supplier funded content in accordance with Morrisons and third party brand guidelines.
- Ensuring creative output is delivered on time and to brief, while consistency with other Morrisons channels of communication is maintained.
- Driving optimisations and improvements to the online customer experience by reacting to feedback and insight from customers.
- Communicating with cross-functional departments, key stakeholders, partners and suppliers about content you have personally created
- Highly motivated and passionate about creating a great online fulfilment experience for our customers and our colleagues.
- Ability to react to insight to influence creative output and prioritisation of work.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting pressing deadlines.
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills, as work may be briefed by a range of different people via email, video meeting or in person.
- The ability to embrace change and improvements, pace and simplicity in a fast-moving, commercially focused environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A