Who we are
We are aleading partner for luxury across the Middle East.Withmore than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region,we have become amajor player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors,by offering service excellence toourpartners anddelightingallour customers.Wearemoving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East,to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips ofcustomers everywhere.
Tofuel the next stage ofourgrowth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join uson thisjourneyofexploring new horizons together.
At Level Shoes, our Mobile Developer contributes to the creation of mobile solutions, as well as the development and maintenance of iOS application. You will design for the Level iOS platform while collaborating with internal and external teams. You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and performance in accordance with the overall requirements to create the ultimate mobile experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build applications in the iOS platform
- Building, deploying, testing mobile apps, and releasing them to the Apple App Store
- Build top architectures to build top features in Swift
- Applying designed user-interfaces with a pixel-perfectionist developer Mindset
- Contributing to project analysis processes in collaboration with Project Managers and other team members.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in mobile development in iOS
- Prior experience in handling mobile apps from 0 to release and later live maintenance
- Excellent knowledge about the iOS/SDK environment such as UIKit, Foundation
- Experience with programming in SwiftUI, and limited (for maintenance of existing projects) in Objective-C
- Good knowledge in using web services (json/rest, soap/xml)
- Experience in working with version control systems (Git)
- Having knowledge of tools: PaintCode, Sketch, Atlassian JIRA/SourceTree/Confluence,
- Knowledge of social media integration (OAuth, OpenGraph, Facebook/Twitter API)
- Having experience in working in agile teams.
What you’ll need to make the difference:
- Start-up experience
- Growth mindset
- Experience within Enterprise commerce system
- Stakeholder management
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.