Job description / Role
To develop and maintain hybrid mobile applications according to RAKP requirements to attain exceptional customer experiences using latest Mobile technologies. Deliver across the entire application life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to application stores and support.
1. Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
2. Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
3. Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the applications.
4. Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
5. Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
6. Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
7. Standardizing the platform and in some cases applications to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
8. Optimizing performance for the applications.
9. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
10. Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.