We are seeking a dynamic and committed MIS and Timetable Officer to join us the RAK Academy Family.
To be responsible for RAK Academy management information systems (iSAMS) daily running, ensuring system is updated to conform with the daily need. Reporting and organizing data for the Data Analytics Manager, liaising with internal and external stakeholders (SLT, teachers, administration staff, students, parents, etc). To provide effective support to the Data Analytics Manager on the creation of the schools’ timetables. To keep updated timetables designations on the MIS.
- To process, input, extract and analyse information from the School’s database systems (iSAMS).
- Provide instructions and/or assist teachers in the entry of data and liaise with them in relation to missing student data.
- Maintain systems for analysing data across all RAK Academy Schools and produce a range of reports relating to staff and pupils as required by the Data Analytics Manager, Executive Principal and senior leadership team.
- Maintain and update information held on the MIS including changes to student academic data, timetable changes, staff details, etc.
- Set up and maintain archive files and historical data as well as carrying out specific download requests for data.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of the effective use of data across RAK Academy and make recommendations to the Data Analytics Manager.
- Keep updated the user profiles in management information systems.
- Be responsible for ensuring staff and pupil records are accurately entered on management information systems, are kept up to date and held securely.
- To provide updated year and class data sheets as per the school calendar.
- Add, check and amend all academic targets as required in collaboration with each school’s senior leader team in alignment with the assessment calendar
- To work with the Data and Analytics Manager and each schools Senior Leadership team on the creation of the school’s timetable on an annual basis
- To work with the Head of Education and the Data and Analytics Manager to ensure that each schools Assessment, Recording and Reporting cycles run in alignment with the academic calendarl calendar.
- Populate all student teaching groups.
- Set up timetables for new students as required.
- Providing support to ensure that the School timetable information and changes are entered, and timetables shared as required.
- Provide support with the organization of internal exams (PT, CAT4s, etc.).
The school offers:
Competitive tax free salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position please use ‘QUICK APPLY’
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.
Due to the expected high levels of interest in positions, only candidates selected for a first interview will be contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date for applications.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.