Job description / Role
As the MIS Administrator, you’ll play a key role in supporting the school with all aspects of the internal education management systems, including any change requirements, updates, and even training.
A well-backed education company looking to set-up up in the UAE.
* Manage curriculum for the schools, and make sure the subjects, classes, and staff are properly allocated.
* Provide full support for time-tabling software and allocate students to their respective classes.
* Liaise with academic staff on reporting requirements and monitor the setup and use of academic reports.
* Work closely with the software development team upon the creation of new reports, and make sure that the requirements of academic staff are properly reflected in the final output.
* Setup and monitor pupil tracking sheets, ensure data entry completion by academic staff, and produce analysis reports.
* Create, manage, monitor, and update Extra Curricular Activities (ECAs) in coordination with academic staff, and provide training to staff on ECAs use when needed.
* Provide comprehensive training to academic and non-academic staff on the use of MIS system, as well as on how to generate and read academic and analysis reports.
* Provide support for Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application: be able to troubleshoot, and provide first line of support for incidents related to Finance, HR, and Procurement.
* Understand the configuration and flows built within HubSpot application and be able to support, resolve issues, and suggest enhancements to the process.
* Dynamic work environment
* Diverse project portfolio
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation