Job description / Role
The role is buy-side, middle office operations focusing on processing global equity investment and fixed income instruments including but not limited to: stocks, bonds, CFDs, CDSs, IRSs, FX forwards, Futures. in terms of accounting and other operations.
The client is an asset management company, headquartered in UAE with offices in UAE, KSA and UK. Their current investors include international endowments and GCC based institutional clients with a total AUM of approximately USD 2Bn.
Reporting to the Risk and Controls Manager, the role will have the following responsibilities:
* Production of daily, weekly and monthly NAVs, ensuring completion of specified tasks per NAV checklists
* Identify and investigate break items on reconciliations in a timely manner
* Escalate fund accounting issues and aged items to the Financial Controller
* Ensure all positions are priced correctly
* Verify corporate actions to ensure accurate processing
* Check and release trades from OMS to PMS
* Trade Affirmation on OMGEO CTM for all cash trades
* T+1 reconciliation of Trades, Positions and Cash in PMS
* Managing end-to-end settlements process and liaising with PBs, GCs and brokers
* Coordinate with external audit counterparts for production of annual financial statements
* Great work life balance and global experience