Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) is a global organization that works directly with customers looking to leverage the latest technologies to address their toughest challenges and transform their industries using cloud-based solutions. In this role on the MCS team, you will leverage your deep understanding of Cloud, AI and Machine Learning technologies working side-by-side with our Azure customers’ Engineers to help them build and deploy innovative industry solutions.
- Create the product strategy, vision, business case, and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with the customer stakeholders to align on priorities and validate user stories.
- Drive the product roadmap and identify and document use cases and user stories that will define product delivery priorities and timeline.
- Lead the team to deliver a finished product by working closely with customer stakeholders, product owner, data scientists, and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Own Executive communications that establish MCS as a trusted advisor representing our customers’ requirements to inform and influence the planning and prioritization of the work being done.
- Drive experimentation by working with design on prototypes and user research.
- Identify the product’s defining features/specifications and manage the product backlog (epics, features, and user stories).
- Self-identify as a technical product manager with a passion for cloud technologies.
- Proven track record of collaborating across organizations and groups.
- Strong executive communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working directly with technology teams and business stakeholders as a product manager.
- Passion for creating deeply technical reports and whitepapers.
- Track record of successful engagements.
- Inclusive, collaborative growth-mindset approach.
- Hands-on experience building production quality software (ideally cloud services) in an agile environment.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in software development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A