Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Track and identify the priority metrics for all customer facing areas – including inbound and outbound volume of work, NPS, FTR, cost to serve, AHT, quality, utilisation and availability
• Provide detailed data analysis (current and historical) and reporting across all service delivery areas to ensure there is an ongoing and holistic view of performance
• Provide insight and understanding of performance drivers, utilisation and individual colleague performance
• Provide recommendations for improvement to the Improvement Partners and where appropriate, directly to the Heads of Department and their Service Managers
• Manage local data resources and systems in collaboration with IS to ensure availability of data
• Where required, build and develop data capture systems to ensure that data capture and reporting is automated and efficient
• Carry out data cleansing to ensure all data is current and fit for purpose
• Responsible for all weekly, monthly and ad hoc MI reporting
• Manage the detailed resource planning and scheduling process for the customer facing areas, developing a frontline resource plan to meet required SLAs, including planning daily shifts.
• Identify process recommendations to improve adherence
• Ensure timely and accurate analysis happens of previous performance data relating to work volumes, productivity levels, staffing availability, and seasonal variances to facilitate informed future forecasting.
• Accountable to produce accurate daily, weekly and monthly forecasting and resourcing reporting
• Provide consistent communication to the Operational Teams, so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations are made, and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the Operation
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.